Toyzuki Giveaway Terms and Conditions
“SUZUKI JIMNY TOYZUKI COMPETITION” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SUZUKI JIMNY TOYZUKI COMPETITION
- The Promoter is Maxtrax Australia Trading Unit Trust, ABN 25 912 211 564 (“the Promoter”). The Promoter’s address is 47 Griffin Crescent Brendale Qld 4500.
- Information on how to enter and the Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Who can enter?
- Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years or over, subject to fulfilling the requirements set out in clauses 5 and 6 below (“Eligible Entrants”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and entities associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entry is subject to all state laws and regulations. Entrants should ensure that their entry into the competition is not prohibited by the state or territory in which they reside.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish Dates
- The competition opens on 1 May 2023 and closes at 2pm AEST on 20 August 2023 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The winner will be the first valid entry drawn on 20 August 2023 between 3pm and 4pm AEST at the 2023 National 4x4 Outdoors Show (Melbourne), located at the Melbourne Showgrounds, Epsom Rd, Ascot Vale VIC 3032, Australia. In the event that the National 4x4 Outdoor Show (Melbourne) is cancelled or postponed then the Promoter will notify all entrants of the alternative draw arrangements. Via computerised random selection.
- The Promoter will ensure that each entrant has a fair and equal chance of winning the Prize.
- The winner will be announced at the time of the draw at the National 4x4 Outdoor Show (Melbourne) and subsequently announced on the website located at URL “toyzuki.com.au”, Instagram and other social media platforms. The winner will be notified by email within two business days of the draw.
How to enter
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, visit
- follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page and input the requested details into the online entry form; and
- submit the fully completed online entry form.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- Entrants must provide complete contact details on the entry form to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter their own name and email address personal to them. Incomprehensible, illegible and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the competition. Errors and omissions will be addressed by the Promoter in its sole discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether the entrant will be allowed to continue participating in the Promotion.
- By submitting an entry into this competition, entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter and Participating Partners (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter or Participating Partner. Opting out during the period of the competition will remove the entrant’s entry into the competition.
- The winner will win the 2021 modified Suzuki Jimny Toyzuki vehicle and accessories package (“Prize”), as itemized in the Schedule. Total Prize value is up to $A[117,350] (including GST).
- The total number of competition winners in this competition is one (1).
- The winner must claim their prize and confirm their contact details by return email within 3 months of the date of notification.
- The Prize will be delivered to the winner within [2 weeks] of the date of claim.
- The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The total Prize value and the RRP value of Prize items contained in the Schedule are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing, inclusive of GST. Neither the Promotor nor the Participating Partners accept responsibility for any change in the Prize value.
- The Promoter will make every reasonable effort to identify and notify the winner in an attempt to ensure that the winner receives their Prize.
- In the event the Prize is not claimed within 3 months of the draw, the Promotor will conduct a second draw. The winner of the second draw will be announced on Toyzuki.com.au, Instagram (and other social media platforms) and notified by email within two business days of the draw.
- In the event of a redraw, this will take place from the Promoter’s address is 47 Griffin Crescent Brendale Qld 4500 via computerised random selection. The redraw will take place on the 21st of November 2023 at 2pm. The winner of the second draw will be announced on Toyzuki.com.au, Instagram (and other social media platforms) and notified by email within two business days of the draw.
- The winner is required to have a valid driver’s licence, or may nominate an authorised licenced representative take delivery.
- The Suzuki Jimny will be registered in the State of Queensland. All costs associated with the transfer of ownership, registration and all other on road costs are payable by the Promoter or its nominee.
- The winner will be provided with the following documents for the vehicle:
(a) a current certificate of roadworthiness;
(b) a current written market valuation from an appropriate valuer;
(c) a warranty for a period of 3 months after the day it is delivered to the winner; and
(d) a financing statement under the Personal Property Security Act 2009 (Cth).
- The winner shall be responsible for ensuring that the vehicle complies with any road transport safety regulations in their state or territory of residence, including (should the winner be a resident of Western Australia) arranging and paying for an immobiliser to be fitted, as may be required by WA regulation.
- The Promoter and Participating Partners will not be responsible for petrol, comprehensive insurance, transport, body, paint or mechanical damage, vehicle manufacturer warranty, or any other costs or damages, from the date of delivery.
Further Terms and Conditions
- In the event an entrant breaches clause 14, or was not an Eligible Entrant at the time of entry into the competition (as determined by the Promotor in its sole and absolute discretion), the entrant will have all entries invalidated, any claim to the Prize will be invalidated, and any delivered Prize must be immediately returned to the Promotor. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to make such determination. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim the Prize. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be the winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter and Participating Partners using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they win the Prize (including any photographs, ﬁlm recording and/or voice recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or Participating Partners.
Tampering with the Promotion
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical diﬃculties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion (to the fullest extent permitted by law) to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
Cost of entering Promotion
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modiﬁes or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective oﬃcers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical diﬃculties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the Prize.
- The Promoter and the Participating Partners do not give any guarantees, warranties, advice or representations other than any express warranties provided with the items comprising the Prize, as provided in the Promoter and Participating Partners’ ordinary course of business and warranties implied by law which cannot be lawfully excluded.
- To the extent permitted by law, the winner takes the vehicle on an “as is” basis, and Promoter and Participating Partners make no representations or warranties that are not expressly stated in these terms. The winner acknowledges that Promoter and Participating Partners will not be responsible for any costs associated with making the vehicle compliant with any laws. Given vehicle includes custom modifications, the winner acknowledges that replacement parts may not be available in the future. The winner acknowledges that the Promoter and Participating Partners will not be responsible for any costs associated with any costs of maintenance, operation or any other costs that are not expressly stated in these terms.
- The Promoter and Participating Partners not liable for any damages incurred to the Prize (or part thereof) after delivery. Winners will have 24 hours to bring any issues or imperfections forward to the Promoter for review regarding prizes before they are deemed to have been accepted the vehicle in the condition it arrived.
- The winner acknowledges that any aftermarket accessories fitted to the vehicle may impact on the vehicle’s manufacturer’s warranty and accepts that the Promotor and/or Participating Partners are not liable for any and all claims arising from the addition of aftermarket accessories to the vehicle, to the extent permitted by law, excluding any express warranties forming part of these Terms and Conditions.
- As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Participating Partners in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to any legal release and indemnity form.
- All entries will become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including its contractors, agents, Participating Partners and, as required, to Australian authorities. The Promoter may also use entrants’ PI for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Promoter.
- Entrants acknowledge and agree that their PI will be given to Participating Partners. Participating Partners may use entrants’ PI for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Participating Partner, and entrants may receive email marketing communications or other communications from those Participating Partners.
Termination of Promotion
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the Promotion at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws.
- The laws of Queensland, Australia govern these terms and conditions and the conduct of the
- The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland and of the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No TP 23/00792; SA Permit No T23/538; NSW Permit No TP/02599.
Custom built 2021 Suzuki Jimny
Modified 2021 Suzuki Jimny ($100,000)
Expedition 134 storage solutions
8 expedition 134 storage boxes and 8 Expedition 134 quick release straps ( prize value: $2500)
Your Mates Beer
The prize is twenty-six (26) x 24-pack cartons of Larry pale ale
The prize is twenty-six (26) x 24-pack cartons of Tilly.
The prize will be delivered by post with two (2) cartons being delivered per fortnight, for a total of twenty-six (26) fortnights.
The prize is to cover you and your mates.
The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcohol beverage if it would breach any laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor license relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol.
( prize value: $3,300)
Quad lock mount
Quad Lock Car Mount installed with Wireless
Charging Head on Drivers side. A secondary
Quad Lock Car Mount to be mounted on the
Passenger and vouchers
( prize value: $1000)
(prize value: $9,100)
Custom made seat covers
(Prize value: $500)
Car wash kit and cleaning accessories
(Prize value: $950)